Benefits of Preventative testing:
Establish healthy baseline values
- Normal results indicate your pet is stable and healthy.
- Many pets show subtle changes in their blood values over time. These changes cannot be identified without first establishing and documenting normal values for your individual pet.
Uncover existing conditions
- Not all conditions can be found on a physical exam.
- Early identification of a problem can prevent more obvious signs of illness, and could decrease the cost of treatment, expand available treatment options, and increase the likelihood of a successful outcome.
Identify unseen disease
- Many diseases begin before your pet actually appears sick. Regular diagnostic testing can help catch the disease earlier.
- In some cases, the severity and progression of a disease can be stalled or minimised through diet and/ or medication.
- Treatment expense can be minimised by catching a disease before your pet requires hospitalisation.
Provide peace of mind
- Your veterinarian will have the tools to evaluate risks of anaesthesia or side effects of medications that may be needed later in life for your pet.
- You and your veterinary team are doing everything possible to ensure your pet lives a happy, healthy life. Preventative testing is a fast, easy, and affordable way to check your pet’s health
Give the clinic a call today to discuss how a wellness plan could help you and your pet have a long, happy and healthy life together!
We are currently offering a complete health check and physical exam, a relevant blood test and a personalised wellness plan for only $99. (value normally at least $170!)